21:30 Sunday night starting current leader of the championship in Belgium, Standard Liege will move on the field of Mons, band located in freefall in recent weeks. Allowances are not so unbalanced as it seems at first glance the game, and Standard starts as a favorite with odds 1.80 in agency offer online bookmaker bet365. This happens rightly if we refer to impressive developments of the guests in the new season debut on all levels.
– Mons presents this match without a victory last in the account after the first four stages elapsed Jupiler League, being one of the worst teams of the championship.
– Even so, the hosts were confident before this game reportedly the main arguments being direct with Standard last two results.
– As we had used in the beginning of this championship will enter Mons 4-3-3 system ground offensive on paper, which can be transformed easily into a 4-5-1, with Arbeitman central tip.
– Standard Liege instead won all nine official matches this season, the championship and Europa League. Mircea Rednic former band’s last two preliminary rounds of the Champions League, and Thursday night was imposed in moving to FC Minsk, 0-2, as being qualified in the competition groups.
– Guests are only Jupiler League with maximum points, scoring an average of two goals per game so far in the championship.
– Standard was recently split from George Tucudean novel, loaned to Dinamo for the season.
– Most likely, we will see a classic 4-4-2 formula for the visiting team, Ezekiel main target being the most wanted man in the actions of attack.