The Estadio da Luz in Lisbon, Benfica gets visit from Gil Vicente on Sunday night at 19:45. The match will count for the second round of the Primera Liga in Portugal. The odds on home win is extremely small by only 1.16 while going for a victory we can win 15 times your stake. while for a draw rate is seven.
– Jorge Jesus’s team began the season on the wrong foot losing 1-2 against those from Maritimo movement.
– Last season “vultures” have lost the championship last hundred meters were defeated in the match direct rival FC Porto.
– This summer Lusitania made some transfers of about 32 million.
– Lazar Markovic, Partizan Belgrade, Filip Djuricic of Heerenveen and Pizzi at Atletico Madrid are a few names of players arrived at Benfica.
– Chapter departures, Benfica was separated from goalkeeper Roberto Jimenez went to Atletico Madrid for € 6 million and leftist Nolito transferred to Celta Vigo for € 2.6 million.
– Nelson Oliveira at Deportivo La Coruna returned after a loan has again succumbed to Rennes.
– The most recent acquisition is the Argentine striker Benfica Funes Mori came from River Plate in exchange for 2 million euro.
– Gil Vicente escaped relegation last season, finishing 13th in an area relegated.
– The club did not come too many new players, the most important being the transfer of Leo Kanu from Benfica.
– Paulo Jorge and Luis Carlos were transferred from the team this summer.
– Gil Vicente won the first match of this season against those of Academica at home, 2-0.
– Coach Paulo Alves can not count on midfielder Hamina Dramane who saw the red card in the first stage.
Benfica vs. Gil Vicente – Statistics
– 5 of the last 6 matches of Benfica ended with at least 3 goals.
– Benfica comes after a series of 3 games lost, receiving each have two goals.
– Gil Vicente last season earned away no less than 30 goals, managed just two wins.
– Gil Vicente comes after four consecutive wins they scored at least twice.